Experience: 2 – 5 years
Salary: as per industry Standard
Job Location: Bhubaneswar
- Generate business to develop the export vertical of the firm through aggressive sales and marketing.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with new & existing clients.
- Must have experience handling various export-related documents eg: Bill of lading, letter of credit, Insurance, Certificate of Origin, Foreign Exchange Regulations, Import Duties, Rebate Claims, etc.
- Responsible for pre-and post-shipment documentation: Invoice/Packing list, executing post-shipment documents as per the terms of the export order, preparing BRC, etc.
- Analyze Custom Duty exemption & Free Trade Agreements.
- Plan and coordinate with the team as well as various vendors for the timely delivery of orders.
- Ensure that shipments are following all laws and regulations. The candidate needs to be well updated with the various export laws.
- The candidate should have 2+ years of experience in developing international sales as well as export documentation.
- The Candidate should carry analytical thinking as he/she is expected to work with sales data.
- Excellent Communication Skills (Verbal & Written).
- Ability to handle overseas Buyers, CHA & Transporters independently.
- Experience in Pre-& Post Export Documentation.
- Very well versed in MS Word& MS Excel.
- Having experience in Digital Marketing will be preferred.