ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Creating simple & highly engaging user workflows
- Convert user workflows into elegant designs for the Engineering team to build the products
- Owning overall product design for the existing and upcoming products/platforms and develop Ux specifications, mockups, usage scenarios, prototypes, navigation maps, etc.
- Ensuring a seamless UI, design, and user experience across all existing and new products
- Provide user interface style guidelines and reusable design assets
- Follow up with feature development teams to make sure that the workflow reflects the needs and ensure consistency among features
- Design consistent interfaces and experiences across multiple devices
- 3-4 years of relevant work experience
- Understanding of User Experience Design and the Design Process
- Practical exposure to design and prototyping tools
- Good eye for aesthetics: layout, grid systems, color theory, and typography
- Passion for great design, you should know what works, what doesn’t and why
- Knowledge in communicating feature requirements across various platforms (Web, Android, and iOS) via low and high-fidelity prototypes.
- Understanding of the limitations of web and mobile, with approaches/ideas to flex those boundaries.
- Practical exposure to Adobe design product
- Experience in ERP UX will be an added advantage