1. Is this product Irradiated?
No, the black pepper extract powder 95% provided by us is not irradiated. This maintains the integrity of the product.
2. How do you qualify this product on microbial parameters?
We make sure the microbial parameters in our products abide by the microbial limits charted out by the American Herbal Products Association (AHPA). Our products are tested for total plate count (TPC), E. Coli & Salmonella, and yeast and mold.
3. What method is used for Identification Black Pepper Extract Powder 95%?
Depending on customer requirements, it may be HPLC, UV, TLC.
4. Is there any gluten substance in the black pepper extract powder 95% which you provide?
The black pepper extract powder 95% that we supply is wheat-free, gluten-free, dairy-free, peanut-free, soy-free.
5. Does this product contain E. coli & salmonella?
No, E. Coli & Salmonella are not present in this product and it is safe for consumption.
6. Are the heavy metals content within suitable limit as per CA prop 65?
Yes, All the heavy metals contents are within the limit and comply with CA Prop 65.
7. What is the acceptable Moisture content in black pepper extract powder 95% which you provide?
The moisture content in our black pepper extract powder is below 5%. This offers better control over microbial growth and increases the overall shelf life.
8. What is use of Black Pepper extract Powder 95%?
Black pepper and its active compound piperine may have potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
9. How is the appearance of black pepper extract powder 95% piperine hplc which you provide?
The black pepper extract powder provided by us is a light yellow to greenish-yellow powder.
10. Is Black Pepper Extract Powder 95% BSE/TSE Free?
Yes, the black pepper extract powder provided by us is free from Transmissible Spongiform Encephalopathies (TSE), and Bovine Spongiform Encephalopathy (BSE).