1. What is the ash value of this product?
Our products contain ash value below 5%. Ash value greater than 5% is an indicator of the presence of inorganic metal salts in the product.
2. Is Organic Fenugreek Powder GMO-free?
Yes, our products are free from GMO. As GMOs are dangerous for health, we do not accept fenugreek powder from the facilities where GMOs are manufactured, processed, or produced.
3. What is the acceptable Moisture content in the Organic Fenugreek Powder which you provide?
The moisture content in our organic fenugreek powder is below 5%. This offers better control over microbial growth and increases the overall shelf life.
4. What does ash value represent in Organic Fenugreek Powder?
Ash value is the residue remaining after the incineration of the drug or plant part. It represents the number of inorganic salts naturally occurring in the ingredient and adhering to it. Ash value greater than 5% is an indicator of the addition of inorganic metal salts in the product.
5. Is there any pesticide in this product?
No pesticides are used in the fenugreek powder that we provide. Our Products are tested for the presence of pesticides as per the USDA 561 list of prohibited pesticides and European Union Minimum Residual limits (MRLs), in globally recognized third-party labs like Eurofins, SGS &TUV.
6. Do you provide Irradiated Organic Fenugreek Powder?
We do not supply Irradiated fenugreek powder in order to maintain the organic integrity of our products.
7. Are E. coli & salmonella present in Organic fenugreek powder?
No, E. coli & salmonella are not present in the organic fenugreek powder that we provide.
8. How do you qualify Organic Fenugreek Powder based on heavy metal and why?
We test our products for the presence of heavy metals including cadmium, arsenic, mercury, and lead as these are known as carcinogens and considered harmful for human consumption beyond certain limits. We also make sure our products abide by California prop 65 regulations for lead content below 0.5 ppm levels.
9. Is the heavy metals content within a suitable limit as per CA prop 65?
Yes, All the heavy metals contents are within limit and comply with CA Prop 65 and hence considered to be safe for human consumption.
10. How do you qualify this product based on microbial parameters?
We make sure the microbial parameters in our products abide by the microbial limits charted out by the American Herbal Products Association (AHPA). Our products are tested for total plate count (TPC), E. Coli & Salmonella, and yeast and mold.