1. Are the heavy metals content within a suitable limit as per CA prop 65?
Yes, All the heavy metals contents are within limit and comply with CA Prop 65 and hence considered to be safe for human consumption.
2. Is Organic Moringa Leaf Powder suitable for vegans?
The Organic Moringa Leaf Powder that we provide is derived from plants. Hence, it is suitable for vegans.
3. What does ash value represent in Organic Moringa Leaf Powder?
Ash value is the residue remaining after the incineration of the drug or plant part. It represents the number of inorganic salts naturally occurring in the ingredient and adhering to it. Ash value greater than 5% is an indicator of the addition of inorganic metal salts in the product.
4. Is Organic Moringa Leaf Powder GMO-free?
Yes, our products are free from GMO. As GMOs are dangerous for health, we do not accept Organic Moringa Leaf Powder from the facilities where GMOs are manufactured, processed, or produced.
5. How do you qualify Organic Moringa Leaf Powder based on heavy metal and why?
We make sure the microbial parameters in our products abide by the microbial limits charted out by the American Herbal Products Association (AHPA). Our products are tested for total plate count (TPC), E. Coli & Salmonella, and yeast and mold.
6. Does the Organic Moringa Leaf Powder which you provide contain any pesticides in it?
No pesticides are used in the organic moringa leaf powder that we provide. Our Products are tested for the presence of pesticides as per the USDA 561 list of prohibited pesticides and European Union Minimum Residual limits (MRLs), in globally recognized third-party labs like Eurofins, SGS & TUV.
7. What is the acceptable Moisture content in Organic Moringa Leaf Powder which you provide?
The moisture content in our organic moringa leaf powder is below 5%. This offers better control over microbial growth and increases the overall shelf life.
8. Is this a product of natural origin? If yes, how do we ensure that?
Yes, the organic moringa leaf powder that we provide is of natural origin. This product has gone through carbon-14 test and shows 100% biobased carbon content.
9. Is Organic Moringa Leaf Powder which you provide is sterilized?
Yes, the organic moringa powder that we provide is highly processed and sterilized to control the microbial limits.
10. Is E. coli & Salmonella present in Organic Moringa Leaf Powder?
No, E. coli & salmonella are not present in this product.
11. Is Organic Moringa Leaf powder safe for human consumption?
We get our product tested on microbial parameters and heavy metal parameters and all fall within a suitable limit. Hence, the organic moringa powder which we provide is safe for human consumption.