1. Are E. coli & Salmonella present in the Acai Berry powder?
Since, consumption of E. coli & Salmonella is harmful for the health, we do not provide any product containing E. coli or salmonella.
2. Is Acai Berry powder GMO-free?
Genetically modified organisms are known to pose serious threat to the body. Hence, the Acai Berry powder we sell do not come from the farms and facilities where GMO crops are grown and processed.
3. What does the Ash value in Acai Berry powder represents?
Ash value is the residue remaining after the incineration of the drug or plant part. It represents the number of inorganic salts naturally occurring in the ingredient and adhering to it. Ash value greater than 10% is an indicator of the addition of inorganic metal salts in the product.
4. What is the particle size of Acai Berry powder?
The Acai Berry powder we provide completely passes through #80 mesh, which implies the particle size is less than 0.177 mm.
5. Is Acai Berry powder safe for consumption?
We get our product tested on microbial parameters and heavy metal parameters and all fall within a suitable limit. Hence, the acai berry powder which we provide is safe for human consumption.
6. What is the acceptable moisture content in the Acai Berry powder which is provided?
The moisture content in our acai berry powder is below 5%. This offers better control over microbial growth and increases the overall shelf life.
7. What is the biological source of Acai Berry powder?
The biological source for Acai Berry powder is Euterpe Badiocarpa.
8. What heavy metals are considered for qualifying this material and why?
We test our products for the presence of heavy metals including cadmium, arsenic, mercury, and lead as these are known as carcinogens and considered harmful for human consumption beyond certain limits. We also make sure our products abide by California prop 65 regulations for lead content below 0.5 ppm levels.
9. What is appearance of the product Acai Berry powder?
The Acai Berry powder we provide is purple reddish in colour with a characteristic Acai berry aroma and flavour.