1. Is Salmonella or E.coli present in black pepper powder?
No, E. coli & salmonella are not present in the black pepper powder that we provide.
2. What flavor is black pepper powder?
Black pepper powder which we provide has a spicy pungent flavor.
3.Is black pepper powder Irradiated?
We do not supply Irradiated black pepper powder.
4. Does black pepper powder comply CA prop 65?
Yes, the heavy metals content in the product is within limit and complies with CA Prop 65.
5.How do you qualify this product on microbial parameters?
We make sure the microbial parameters in our products abide by the microbial limits charted out by the American Herbal Products Association (AHPA). Our products are tested for total plate count (TPC), E. Coli & Salmonella, and yeast and mold.
6. What are the mesh sizes you can provide for this product?
We provide black pepper powder of various mesh, depending upon the end use.
7. Is Black pepper powder ETO treated or irradiated?
We do not supply ETO treated or Irradiated black pepper powder in order to maintain the integrity of our products.
8. What is the acceptable Moisture content in black pepper powder which you provide?
The moisture content in our black pepper powder is below 5%. This offers better control over microbial growth and increases the overall shelf life.