1. Is there any chance of presence of pesticides in the organic monk fruit powder that you provide? Does this organic monk fruit powder cause allergic reaction?
No pesticides are used in the monk fruit powder that we provide. Our Products are tested for the presence of pesticides as per the USDA 561 list of prohibited pesticides and European Union Minimum Residual limits (MRLs), in globally recognized third-party labs like Eurofins, SGS & TUV.
2. What is the use of monk fruit powder?
Monk fruit powder serves as an excellent natural sweetener and substitute for refined sugar. It can be used for favouring various desserts.
3. Is the product you provide free from GMO?
Genetically modified organisms are known to pose serious threat to the body. Hence, the monk fruit powder we sell do not come from the farms and facilities where GMO crops are grown and processed.
4. What are the nutritional benefits of organic monk fruit?
Monk fruit is packed with essential oils, saccharides, proteins, vitamins, and flavones. It also has a rich content of mogroside, which is a natural sweetener. Mogroside can serves an ideal sugar substitute with zero calories. It is also packed with a high content of antioxidants.
5. Is the natural sweetening property of monk fruit bad for health?
The natural sweetness of monk fruit is due to the presence of mogroside. Though it tastes sweet, it has no calories. Hence, it is not bad for health.
6. Is organic monk fruit powder safe for human consumption?
We get our product tested on microbial parameters and heavy metal parameters and all fall within a suitable limit. Hence, the monk fruit powder which we provide is safe for human consumption.
7. What is the country of origin of this product?
Having originated in China and Indonesia, monk fruit can now be found across the world. The organic monk fruit powder that we provide is of Chinese origin.
8. How do you qualify organic monk fruit powder based on heavy metal and why?
We test our products for the presence of heavy metals including cadmium, arsenic, mercury, and lead as these are known as carcinogens and considered harmful for human consumption beyond certain limits. We also make sure our products abide by California prop 65 regulations for lead content below 0.5 ppm levels.