1. What type of microbial analysis is done for this product?
We make sure the microbial parameters in our products abide by the microbial limits charted out by the American Herbal Products Association (AHPA). Our products are tested for total plate count (TPC), E. Coli & Salmonella, and yeast and mold.
2. What is the mesh size of this product?
The mesh size of the Siberian ginseng powder we provide ranges between 40 to 100 mesh.
3. What is the acceptable moisture content in the Organic Siberian Ginseng Powder that you provide?
The moisture content in our Siberian ginseng powder is below 5%. This offers better control over microbial growth and increases the overall shelf life.
4. What is the botanical name of Siberian Ginseng used here?
The botanical name of Siberian Ginseng used here is Eleutherococcus senticosus.
5. Are Siberian Ginseng, Asian ginseng and American Ginseng same?
No, the three kinds of ginseng are totally different from one another. The botanical source of Siberian Ginseng is Eleutherococcus senticosus, American Ginseng is Panax quinquefolius, and Asian ginseng is Panax ginseng.
6. What is the storage facility of this product?
It is stored in a cool & dry place, in sterile conditions, away from direct sunlight.
7. Is there any chance of adulteration done with this product?
No, the Siberian ginseng powder we provide is 100% organic and it is identified by using TLC method.
8. Does the heavy metal content present here qualify California Prop 65?
Yes, all the heavy metals contents are within limit and comply with CA Prop 65 and hence considered to be safe for human consumption.
9. Is this product irradiated or ETO treated?
We do not supply Irradiated or ETO treated Siberian Ginseng powder in order to maintain the organic integrity of our products.
10. What are the phytochemical constituents of Siberian Ginseng root?
The major phytochemical constituents of Siberian Ginseng root include lignan, eleutheroside B4, caumarin, beta-sitosterol, daucosterol, etc.