1. How do you qualify organic saw palmetto fruit powder based on heavy metal and why?
We test our products for the presence of heavy metals including cadmium, arsenic, mercury, and lead as these are known as carcinogens and considered harmful for human consumption beyond certain limits. We also make sure our products abide by California prop 65 regulations for lead content below 0.5 ppm levels.
2. Does this product contain salmonella?
No, the organic saw palmetto fruit powder provided by us does not contain salmonella.
3. Is there any chance of cross-contamination for organic saw palmetto fruit powder which you supply?
In order to prevent cross contamination and maintain product authenticity, we ensure our products are stored separately in a suitable condition.
4. Is organic saw palmetto fruit powder listed in WADA prohibited substance?
No, organic saw palmetto fruit powder is not listed in WADA prohibited substance. It abides by all the guidelines of WADA non-prohibitory substance.
5. Is organic saw palmetto fruit powder GMO-free?
Yes, our products are free from GMO. As GMOs are dangerous for health, we do not accept organic saw palmetto fruit powder from the facilities where GMOs are manufactured, processed, or produced.
6. Does this product contain any pesticide, if yes is it safe for consumption?
No pesticides are used in the organic saw palmetto fruit powder that we provide. Our products are tested for the presence of pesticides as per the USDA 561 list of prohibited pesticides and European Union Minimum Residual limits (MRLs), in globally recognized third-party labs like Eurofins, SGS &TUV.
7. Is the heavy metals content within a suitable limit as per CA prop 65?
Yes, the heavy metals content in this product is within the limit as per CA Prop 65.
8. Is this product ETO treated or irradiated?
No. In order to maintain the organic integrity of our products, we make sure it is not ETO treated or irradiated.
9. Is this product suitable for vegans?
Yes. Since this product is totally plant-based, it is considered suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
10. Is there any gluten substance in the organic saw palmetto fruit powder which you provide?
No, the organic saw palmetto fruit powder provided by us does not contain gluten and can be consumed by gluten intolerant people.
11. Is this product ID tested?
Yes, the organic saw palmetto fruit powder provided by us is ID tested by FT-IR spectroscopy method.