1. Are the heavy metals content within a suitable limit as per CA prop 65?
Yes, All the heavy metals contents are within limit and comply with CA Prop 65.
2. How do you qualify Organic Alfalfa Powder based on heavy metal and why?
We test our products for the presence of heavy metals including cadmium, arsenic, mercury, and lead as these are known as carcinogens and considered harmful for human consumption beyond certain limits. We also make sure our products abide by California prop 65 regulations for lead content below 0.5 ppm levels.
3. What does ash value represent in Organic Alfalfa Powder?
Ash value is the residue remaining after the incineration of the drug or plant part. It represents the number of inorganic salts naturally occurring in the ingredient and adhering to it. Ash value greater than 5% is an indicator of the addition of inorganic metal salts in the product.
4. Is this Organic Alfalfa Powder GMO-free?
Yes, our products are free from GMO. As GMOs are dangerous for health, we do not accept alfalfa powder from the facilities where GMOs are manufactured, processed, or produced.
5. Does the Organic Alfalfa Powder that you provide contain any pesticides in it?
No pesticides are used in the alfalfa powder that we provide. Our Products are tested for the presence of pesticides as per the USDA 561 list of prohibited pesticides and European Union Minimum Residual limits (MRLs), in globally recognized third-party labs like Eurofins, SGS &TUV.
6. Is the Organic Alfalfa Powder that you provide is sterilized?
Yes, the organic alfalfa powder that we provide is highly processed and the microbial limits are maintained by the process of steam sterilization.
7. Is E. coli & salmonella present in Organic Alfalfa Powder?
No, E. coli & salmonella are not present in the organic alfalfa powder that we provide.
8. What is the acceptable Moisture content in the Organic Alfalfa Powder that you provide?
The moisture content in our organic alfalfa powder is below 5%. This offers better control over microbial growth and increases the overall shelf life.
9. Is Organic Alfalfa Powder suitable for vegans?
The organic alfalfa powder that we provide is derived from plants. Hence, it is suitable for both vegans and vegetarians.
10. Is Organic Alfalfa Powder safe for human consumption?
We get our product tested on microbial parameters and heavy metal parameters and all fall within a suitable limit. Hence, the alfalfa powder which we provide is safe for human consumption.
11. Is this product of natural origin? If yes, how do we ensure that?
Yes, the organic alfalfa powder that we provide is of natural origin. Our product has undergone carbon-14 test and shows 100% biobased carbon content.